I love what I do, I feel that bodyworkers are on the front line of health care and I take that responsibility very seriously. I enjoy combining assessment and a clinical approach with the more intuitive side of bodywork. I feel that my strength as a massage and CranioSacral therapist comes from being able to treat the client’s symptoms as well as the underlying cause, which can be a combination of physical and structural as well as emotional and energetic issues. I value a client-centered, holistic approach to health care.
- Graduated from Sage School of Massage and Healing Arts in Bend, OR
- Is a licensed massage therapist in good standing in Texas
- Is nationally certified with the Federation of State Massage Therapy Boards (FSMTB)
- Member of the Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals (ABMP)
- Usui Reiki Master
- Has over 1000 hours of training including advanced training in myofascial release, Reiki, CranioSacral Therapy, SomatoEmotional Release, Hatha Flow Yoga Teacher Training, Visceral Manipulation and Cupping.
- Has clinical experience working at The Spine and Rehabilitation Center and Lane Chiropractic and Rehabilitation with patients suffering from a variety of injuries and illnesses.
- Committed to continuing education in assessment and treatment